With winter fast approaching Pilgrim Bar has launched the perfect indoor treat with Pilgrim Picnics. Boasting two hours of bottomless Bellinis and a delicious three-course feast, it’s time to unwind and get cosy on the banks of the Yarra with groups of 12-40 people.
Prime for celebratory get-togethers, ladies who lunch and hen’s days, the picnics will take place at Pilgrim Bar’s newest event space, The Vaults, which owes its bluestone walls to its former life as the Princes Walk boat sheds.
Unpack your picnic basket for an all-Australian selection of cured meats and local cheeses, a choice of sustainable mains will have diners spoilt for choice between Kingfish gravlax, wallaby carpaccio, beer grain salad, bitter leaf salad or a tasty free-range chicken baguette. With Bellinis flowing and the feast topped off with a decadent lemon myrtle panna cotta, there’s never been a better time to indulge indoors.
“All of the produce we use, from the proteins right down to the Tasmanian wasabi, are sourced with local sustainability and seasonality in mind, which makes it an exciting and inspiring challenge for us in the kitchen,” states Head Chef Mike Richard.
- Dip and fresh baguette
- Cured meats & garnishes
- Selection of local cheeses
- King fish gravlax, sea succulent, gin pickled kohlrabi
- Wallaby Carpaccio, Kakadu plum, samphire
- Beer grain salad, grapes, barley, pickled fennel, smoked almonds, currents, fetta
- Bitter leaf salad, pear, walnuts, coriander, tofu vinaigrette
- Free range chicken baguette, sherry onion, apple slaw
- Lemon myrtle panna cotta, chocolate ganache, caramel popped sorghum
Includes two hours of Bottomless Bellinis!
Vaults 15-19 Federation Wharf, Federation Square