The hustle never stops at ST. ALi, open 365 days a year. Christmas Day 2018 is no exception. The seafood platter for $88 per person (minimum of two people) is an offer that’s too good to ignore. So, spend the day with the ST. ALi family and escape the kitchen this Christmas Day.
The Saint’s Seafood Platter:
- Poached Crystal Bay prawns with swan cocktail sauce
- Butter poached hand dived robe lobster with Duke Louis sauce and fresh grapefruit
- Shucked pacific oysters with mignonette and Thai pepper sauce
- Citrus cured salmon with crème fraîche, shallot, chive and dill
- Pickled octopus salad with chilli, fennel and orange
- Sicilian sashimi of salmon, scallop, bluefin tuna and Hiramasa Kingfish
To top off a perfect Christmas Day, it must finish with a decadent dessert. This year ST. ALi will serve up a white balsamic scented Pavlova with mascarpone, crème fraîche, berries and rose pepper will be served.
ALi Christmas Gift Store
Open from Monday 17th December until Christmas Day, the ST. ALi Christmas gift store will feature a range of great ST. ALi merch including t-shirts, caps, totes, all things coffee including brewing equipment, plus sauces and preserves from ST. ALi head chef, Daniel Dobra.
Stop by 12-18 Yarra Place from 9am to 3pm daily.