Melbourne’s Grand Prix weekend will launch Ciao Cielo’s new unlimited spritz and pizza offering on 16 and 17 March. Guests can indulge in woodfired pizzas complimented by six different types of spritz, while kicking back to tunes from a DJ.
Expect a lot more than an Aperol Spritz at Ciao Cielo, with plenty of spritz variations to choose from:
- English Garden – Tanqueray gin / elderflower liquor / apple / mint / soda
- Summer Spritz – Pimm’s / cucumber / strawberries / citrus / lemonade / mint
- Limoncello Spritz – limoncello liquor / prosecco / soda / candy lemon
- Campari Spritz – Campari / Prosecco / soda / rosemary
- The Count – Montenegro / Italian black Maraschino cherry / prosecco / soda
- Aperol Spritz – Aperol / Prosecco / soda / season citrus
As well as the venue’s classic margarita pizza, guests can chow down on the pizza of the day which Head Pizzaiolo Carlo Notarnicola & Chef Bryan Nelson will create each week, including the likes of pumpkin, pork cheek, Taleggio, roasted pine nuts and sage. To minimise wastage, patrons must finish their pizza and spritz before ordering the next.
Following the launch weekend, patrons can enjoy the offer every Saturday for the remainder of summer. Guests can indulge for any two-hour period between noon and 3PM and bookings can be purchased online via eventbite, or directly at the venue for $48pp.
Ciao Cielo & Ciao Cucina
115 Bay Street, Port Melbourne
Unlimited spritz and pizza, launching 16 and 17 March Available every Saturday in summer to follow, 2PM – 3PM $48PP + booking fee
Bookings: Eventbrite link